Monday, January 5, 2009

Reliteen: Religion to a teenager

Well, this is my first real personal blog and I'm kind of proud of my little idea. My hope is to explain and educate people regarding religion and how it can be to a teenager.

http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/large/tjwcaa350.jpg

I would say that I'm a healthy (both mentally and physically!) normal teenager who has a deep interest in Religion, History and Politics. They can be a lethal mix! But separately they are perfect!



Over time I will discuss the differences between religions and why certain faiths believe what they do and divulge more of my own personal beliefs. I hope to discuss theology, Christology, creationism, evolution, scriptures, revelation and how he precepts of any religion can be lived while having a 21st century mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment