Monday, January 12, 2009

Uh-oh!

The recent blog I posted about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints* has generated a lot of interest. Many were unfortunately offended by my post and many more found it informative.

If you have any further questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you can found out information from the following three sources recommended by me:

1) Click here to talk to Latter-day Saint missionaries online!

2) Click the badge below to talk to Latter-day saint believers rather than missionaries.






3)Or, if you'd appreciate something a little more home grown, e-mail Robert, the Irish Ex-Roman Catholic youth who I questioned for the controversial blog. His e-mail address is:

IrishLDS87@gmail.com

I hope this has helped!

*I feel it's important to note that I am NOT a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and nor is this blog affiliated with them.

1 comment:

  1. Not surprising, as God-haters, according to Paul in Romans, flee from the light. Such people are "dead in sin," under God's wrath and spiritually estranged from Him.

    Oh well. As the Lord said, they have eyes yet they see not; ears, and they hear not . . .

    Robert Boylan

    ReplyDelete